Mount Lebanon I Chapter
Youth Engagement Project
Provide a forum for members of the Lebanese State Alumni Community to interact and sustain a sense of belonging through mutually beneficial contacts.
– Create a sense of brotherhood, co-operation, mutual harmony, and affection amongst the members of the Chapter
– Create an opportunity for the members of the chapter to exchange views and experiences and share it with the old, present and future Alumnus
– Foster relationship amongst the alumni and promote personal and friendly relationships through meetings and get-togethers, tours / trips etc.
– Organize programs for the entertainment and enjoyment of the members of the Chapter
– Collect, publish and distribute information as may be useful to members of the Chapter
– Render assistance to the chapter’s alumni through grants, scholarships and prizes and to provide assistance in giving ideas of how to give back to their society, Lebanon